Precast Concrete Commercial Units
Alcrete can provide the design, manufacture, delivery and installation of precast concrete wall panels for commercial projects. A complete range of products are available to reduce timelines and costs on commercial developments.
Advantages of Commercial Solutions
- Off-site production compresses project duration and reduces preliminaries to drastically reduce the timeline.
- Health and Safety is improved due to up front design, less people involved and less materials on-site.
- The programme can be controlled more efficiently and early manufacture results in a shorter timeframe.
- In-house design team means a reduced workload for architects and designers on client side.
- Increased coordination between in-house designers and a wide range of wall options.
- Concrete reaches a higher strength and earlier.
- A factory environment means greater precision and less waste.
- Products have a factory-controlled superior finish.
- Reduced amount of materials used and community disturbance.
- Less dust/noise/traffic on-site.
- Less constraints from the weather.
- Designed to the highest fire protection standards.
The Benefits of Precast Concrete in Commercial Buildings
Its simplicity, and the speed of construction it offers, have ensured that precast concrete is a popular and widely-used building material for commercial buildings. It presents high-quality and environmentally-sustainable solutions in a variety of commercial settings.
Because precast concrete sections are fabricated offsite in climate-controlled conditions, quality can be assured and tight manufacturing tolerances respected. Precast concrete cures in optimal conditions, and as a result its longevity and structural strength are far more reliable than those of concrete poured in an unpredictable atmosphere.
On-site, construction using precast components can proceed in all but the worst weather conditions, saving expense and ensuring that tight building deadlines can be met.
Precast concrete panels can be produced with openings and fixings for electrical and other utilities already in place, producing yet another time saving. Follow-on trades such as electricians and floor-layers can get to work without delay, reducing overall construction time.
A major advantage of precast concrete in office and industrial buildings is its ability to create large open interiors with a minimum of columns and beams; these wide spans are particularly useful in settings such as multi-storey car parks, warehouses, and retail premises.
Pre-cast concrete commercial buildings offer a high-quality business environment which can be ready in a relatively short period, yet tailored to the customer’s specific needs. They offer excellent value for money in both construction and running costs.
Our qualified design team work with major contractors to develop value engineering solutions. Take a look at some of our completed projects here.