Alcrete can provide the design, manufacture, delivery and installation of precast concrete wall panels for commercial projects. A complete range of products are available to reduce timelines and costs on commercial developments.
Advantages of Commercial Solutions
- Off-site production compresses project duration and reduces preliminaries to drastically reduce the timeline.
- Health and Safety is improved due to up front design, less people involved and less materials on-site.
- The programme can be controlled more efficiently and early manufacture results in a shorter timeframe.
- In-house design team means a reduced workload for architects and designers on client side.
- Increased coordination between in-house designers and a wide range of wall options.
- Concrete reaches a higher strength and earlier.
- A factory environment means greater precision and less waste.
- Products have a factory-controlled superior finish.
- Reduced amount of materials used and community disturbance.
- Less dust/noise/traffic on-site.
- Less constraints from the weather.
- Designed to the highest fire protection standards.
Alcrete technical experts and design engineers have extensive experience in a wide variety of precast pre-stressed concrete application and can provide assistance at any point from identifying the optimal structure arrangement.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Arthurstown, Ireland spans over 125,000 square foot. It provides an unsurpassed service in terms of speed, precision and quality, resulting in significant cost savings compared to traditional construction methods.
Alcrete Building Systems ensure the highest standards in servicing the needs of each project. We have a highly skilled and experienced Logistics team on hand to ensure that every product is delivered safely and efficiently to site.
Our qualified design team work with major contractors to develop value engineering solutions. Take a look at some of our completed projects here.